Fresh Eucalyptus Wreath - Local Pick-up
Our signature hand-tied wreath made with a mixed variety of fresh eucalyptus.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Finished diameter of approximately 16-20", appropriate for a standard door
- For best longevity, mist your wreath regularly and keep away from heat and direct sunlight
- The wreath will dry naturally and beautifully to be enjoyed for weeks, even months, after (in fact, my personal wreath at the shop is going over one year strong!). The fresh greens will gradually fade and curl as they dry. Once dried, it will be more fragile and may shed some ingredients so handle with care.
- The rate at which it dries depends on many factors including temperature, humidity, wind, handling and exposure to light. With proper care, wreaths can maintain their fresh look for up to 1 months if kept outdoors and 2 weeks indoors.
- Each wreath is and unique - remember it's made by a real person, not a machine, with real, natural materials, not plastic.
THIS LISTING IS FOR LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SHIPPING, PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER LISTING.
Please select pickup date below carefully, as fresh materials are ordered and harvested based on your selected date.
- Please place your order a minimum of 7 days prior to pickup to allow for adequate time to build your order.
- Pickup is on Fridays and Saturdays at our Scott Avenue location during business hours (9am-5pm), excluding holidays. Unfortunately, alternate dates and times cannot be accommodated.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready for pickup. Please ensure the email you provide at checkout is one that you check regularly.