Holiday Tour: Mixology + Wreath Making at Rooted Farmstead 12/1
Learn how to create fresh seasonal beverages and fragrant evergreen wreaths just in time for holiday hosting!
Your ticket includes all of the materials and hands-on instruction for you to create your choice of seasonal cocktails or mocktails with Happy Valley Nomadic Spirits followed by building an evergreen wreath from scratch with Rooted Farmstead!
About Your Wreath:
- Fresh Pennsylvania-grown evergreens
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Finished diameter of approximately 14-16". NOTE: This is slightly smaller than our standard large wreath.
- For best longevity, mist your wreath regularly and keep away from heat and direct sunlight
- The wreath will dry naturally and beautifully. The fresh greens will gradually fade and may curl as they dry. Once dried, it will be more fragile and may shed some ingredients so handle with care.
- The rate at which it dries depends on many factors including temperature, humidity, wind, handling and exposure to light.
Location: Rooted Farmstead, 138 Scott Avenue, Bellefonte, Pa
Date/Time: Friday December 1 at 6pm
Class Capacity: 15
Spots are limited to ensure a great, comfortable learning experience for all, and we suspect this class will fill quickly so reserve yours today!
IMPORTANT: You must pre-purchase your ticket to attend. We do not issue refunds under any circumstances due to the perishable nature of the products we use. If you cannot make it to the event, you are welcome to send a friend in your place; however, tickets are not transferable to another event.