Summer Bouquet Subscription
Our bouquet subscription provides our local community with beautiful, fragrant, sustainably grown flowers and foliage fresh from our farm during the peak of our growing season, beginning in late July and running through September.
A subscription makes a thoughtful gift or a most beautiful form of self-care for your home or office. Our blooms are grown by us, arranged by us on our first-generation flower farm in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania using sustainable practices, ensuring your blooms are safest for the tiniest of flower lovers.
Subscriptions are on a bi-weekly basis since (not to toot our own horn but...) with proper care, our flowers last well beyond a week.
Our subscribers have the choice to receive five total beautifully designed, hand tied mixed bouquet (larger than our standard grab-and-go market bouquets) OR buckets of loose blooms for you to design yourself into multiple vases.
Subscribers may select pick-up at our Bellefonte farm or delivery on a very limited basis (ie if you want delivery, snag your subscription ASAP).
HOW IT WORKS:
- Limited subscriptions are available. Once we have reached our maximum, subscriptions must close. The number is based on our anticipated harvest, time available to harvest, design and delivery and - truthfully - space available in our vehicle and in our coolers.
- One bouquet, every-other week, for 9 weeks Starting once our fields are in full bloom, likely the last full week of July.
- Bouquets are growers-choice, hand-tied and wrapped in paper
- Pick-Up on Farm
- Fridays during normal business hours, generally 9am-6pm
- You may designate someone else to pick up your bouquet if you are not available.
- Thursdays - Time will vary
- Delivery is available to the following zip codes ONLY
- IMPORTANT: It is critical to have someone home to receive the flowers as soon as they are delivered. We are not responsible for flowers that have been left to the elements. If no one is home during the day, we recommend having these delivered to your workplace or elect for pickup instead.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable. We plan for these subscriptions as part of our crop planning, which stretches all the way to seed ordering (now).
- Reminders will be sent weekly via email so please ensure the email provided is one that is regularly checked.
- If you are away, forget, or for any reason do not pick up your flowers, please arrange for someone else to pick up for you. We are unable to hold, refund, skip, or reschedule your subscription.
- You are welcome to split a subscription (coworkers and neighbors are great subscription buddies) but the delivery address cannot change