On a limited basis, we provide event florals for weddings, special occasions or just because.
We offer are unassuming bouquets with the best our fields have to offer, where every stem has a story.
Our offerings are ala carte and Grower's Choice. Browse our options below, anywhere from thoughtfully designed bouquets to DIY Buckets.
Our family schedule only allows us to accept a limited number of requests and truthfully, what we offer isn't for everyone. Review all of the information below and if it seems like a fit, let's chat!
HOW IT WORKS:
|REVIEW THE INFORMATION||Please read all the information below and for each item prior to placing your order.|
Send us an email at email@example.com including event date, pick-up date and pieces desired. We ask that you contact us as soon as possible before your event date so we can confirm availability. When confirmed, we will send a Google Calendar invitation for your tentative pickup date and time.
Checks (payable to Rooted Farmstead) are preferred. You may also pay via PayPal or Credit Card through our website.
|FINAL CHECK IN||
Two weeks prior to your event, we will reconnect with you via email to confirm pick up date, time and location.
- Available seasonally mid-July through late-September. We may be able to accommodate off-season requests by sourcing products from other farms; however, please note this will be an increased cost.
- We cannot guarantee specific flowers or colors, it is in the hands of mother nature at the time of your event.
- Each piece is as unique as each flower we grow. If your heart is set on a particular flower, color, design, shape, style, etc., we are not the right fit. We are happy to recommend local florists whose work we love.
- Farm pickup only. Pick-up is generally Thursdays and Fridays 5pm-7pm or Saturdays 9am-11am. We are unable to deliver or ship bouquets.
- Proper transportation, storage and care are the responsibility of the purchaser. We recommend picking up your bouquet in a pre-cooled, air-conditioned vehicle with adequate means for securing the bouquet during transit and storing in a cool, dark space such as a basement until the time of the event.