Pick Your Own
Stroll through the flowers, snip your favs and create your own bouquets at one of our region's most unique on-farm experiences!
We are tentatively expecting Saturday July 30, 2022 to be our first Pick Your Own of the season! Stay tuned on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates.
HOW IT WORKS
- Our fields are open to the public ONLY on designated Pick Your Own days starting in late July.
- Find us at 138 Scott AVENUE in Bellefonte, PA 16823. We are no longer operating out of our former location and are working to update our address on Google, Apple, etc. Until then, please use this link to navigate to us: https://goo.gl/maps/VCtazpm8WLU3eMZ86
Parking is on-site in the gravel lot, with overflow parking in designated grass fields.
- Select your container to fill. We have three options:
- $25 Cup - Holds enough for one bouquet and the keepsake cup is yours to keep. Bring your Rooted Farmstead cup back and receive $1 off your next pick!
- $35 Bucket - Our most popular option and holds a surprising amount of blooms, enough for a few small bouquets or one over-the-top arrangement. The keepsake bucket is yours to keep. Bring your Rooted Farmstead bucket back and receive $2 off your next pick!
- You may bring your own shears or borrow ours.
- Payment - We accept cash, check or credit card
- Portable restrooms are available on site
Some other notes:
- We have of the region's best Vendor Squad that will be popping up throughout the season. Check social media for updates on which food, beverage, makers and curators will be joining us each day. (Sorry, we are not accepting additional vendors at this time)
- We encourage you to bring chairs and picnic blankets to relax among the flowers. We have some picnic tables and gathering areas but expect these may fill up quick!
- There is VERY limited shade and the fields can warm up quick on a bright sunny day. Please be prepared with water bottles, sunscreen and bug spray.
- This is an operational farm, so please plan accordingly! Expect uneven ground, bugs, sun and critters. Please refer to the Pennsylvania Agritourism Activity Protection Act 27 Agreement of 2021 located at the bottom of this page.