Host the most unforgettable event with the addition of our Bouquet Bar!
Whether it's for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties or fundraisers, Bouquet Bars are on-trend and we are here. for. it.
Our DIY Bouquet Bar gives your guests the most unique hands-on floral experience, and a beautiful party favor to take home.
We will pick a lush mix of the most beautiful seasonal flowers and foliage our farm has to offer at the time of your event, deliver to your location in a sleek, decor-neutral display with insanely simple, easy-to-follow, surprise-yourselves-how-good-you-are-at-this instructions (like, "Pick two of these, three of these and three of these" simple) and drop-in bouquet wraps
Your Reservation of the Bouquet Bar Includes:
- Enough blooms to accommodate up to 20 bouquets (More guests? Order more bars! Less guests? They get more flowers!...Or keep them for yourself, we won't tell)
- Pre-assembled mobile cart rental for a spill-proof, organized display*
- Signage with simple step-by-step for your guests to follow*
- Kraft paper drop-in bouquet wraps (Host Hack: Order custom stickers to brand your bouquet wraps with!)
- Snips for trimming stems*
- Extra buckets for holding finished bouquets in water until the end of your event and for stem cuttings*
- Delivery and pickup included within the following zip codes: 16823, 16815, 16801, 16802, 16803.
Bouquet Bartender (+$125 for 2 hours) On-site support to help set up, guide your guests and teach some fun facts and tips and tricks on the flowers and floral design along the way
- Vases (+$15 per vase)
How It Works:
- Prior to placing your order, please send us an email to confirm availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once date is confirmed, payment is due in full to be considered officially booked
- We will coordinate drop off and pick up times. Pick up may be the following day depending on our availability and will be coordinated in advance. All items above marked with a (*) are rentals and are to be returned to us